Foot Fitness 2
March 23 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
An event every day that begins at 10:00am, repeating until March 26, 2018
Organized by: Yamuna USA
Please note that you must have completed Foot Fitness Part 1 and all case studies before you can register for this course.
YFF® 2 focuses more on rehabilitation of foot problems and includes a great deal more hands-on applications. The course includes how to use both the Yamuna® Foot Wakers, Yamuna® Foot Savers, and the smaller Yamuna® Black balls.
This is a 4 day training: Yamuna® Foot Savers and Black balls are required
- To learn the concept of direct bone stimulation and how to free impact from the bones of the feet.
- To learn how to manually align all the bones of the feet “Imprinting the new alignment and information manually into the feet”
- To learn more detailed assessment of the feet
- To learn how to recommend routines and teach them to clients based on the specific problems presented
- To learn more advanced routines and concepts using the Yamuna® Foot Savers and Yamuna® Black balls
- To be able to successfully assess and treat all levels of foot problems.
Requirements to become certified: To successfully assess three people 10 times each using the foot assessment forms provided.
The course is $1,200, $600 if you have already taken it before.