- This event has passed.
Stage for Change: Psychodrama Meets Psychoanalysis
October 15, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm UTC+0
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until November 12, 2015
Organized by: Lucille Kellman, LCSW
Psychodrama is a fun effective group method that puts life and its challenges into action. Group members resolve difficulties creatively and spontaneously — more show than tell. The combination of Psychodrama and Psychoanalytic understanding creates a rich environment for developing insight, growth and lasting change.
This work is for you if you are interested in:
- a fun way to learn about yourself
- an opportunity to explore and understand your obstacles in life, relationships or career
- developing a deeper understanding of yourself in relationships, with other people or with aspects of yourself
- addressing unresolved grief
- learning how to join a group and allow a group to join you
- playing out your feelings in a safe environment
Call 917-566-9268 to RSVP.