- This event has passed.
Yamuna Professional Anatomy U Training Program — The Forearm
March 1, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until March 3, 2019
Professional Anatomy U Training Program
Adding this anatomy training to your practice will bring you a great tool when working with your client and patients helping them to problem solve with a visual and practical format. This anatomy program helps you to teach them how to be proactive and be part of their own problem solving journey. You will be raising the quality of your practice. People want to see, and understand and be proactive when there is a problem in their bodies. Being able to show a person the muscles in a body part and how to work each one enabling the person to be part of his problem solving is huge.
Please download and send a registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What the Anatomy Lab will provide you:
- You will learn how to work each muscle in every module from origin to insertion and really learn how these muscles feel and function through experience not book or dissection classes.
- You will learn how to begin the problem solving journey making the determination of how to choose the next muscle to work based on : knowledge of the injury, if any, range of motion restriction, where and how within the joint, present workout, assessing form, function, and restriction within the exercises where restriction is felt.
- You will learn how to demonstrate and explain to clients which muscles to begin working on and have the ability to send them the specific muscles to be worked.
- You will learn how to use Anatomy Lab as part of your personal training sessions with clients to start a session and demonstrate improved function when muscles are identified and awakened prior to training.
- You will learn how to teach a group fitness class using the Anatomy U modules to educate more people at once. It is easy to offer these classes as self help offerings.
- You will be provided with a written manual for each segment of the training to use as your anatomy guide to problem solving for yourself and your clients.
FORMAT OF ANATOMY LAB TRAININGS:
*Each Anatomy Lab is taught in 3 days. Each module is 18 hours of study
*Each muscle is explored within the app, each person has time to explore how to use the program to view the muscle from every angle to best help other understand the function and location of a muscle.
- The hands-on practice of using a module will be done in group studies to make sure every student can easily work the Anatomy U program
- Each participant will learn how to experientially work each muscle within the module and record the messages they receive from each muscle as it is worked.
*Problem solving for each muscle is studied.
*Understanding of the fitness choices of each client/patient and how to determine which order of muscles to work based on the activities most practiced by the client the client.
- Learn how to use the Anatomy U program during rehab to more rapidly assist rehabilitation
- Q&A sessions during the study of each muscle.