- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Kabbalah — CANCELLED
July 9, 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm EDT
This series has been postponed until the fall.
THE KABBALAH CAMPUS
Fundamentals of Kabbalah Summer Course
The Fundamentals Semester course introduces students to the Fundamentals of Kabbalah using key Kabbalistic articles to lay the foundation of basic concepts in Kabbalah. It describes the method to rise from our world to spirituality.
Kabbalah is a very practical study – why do we act the way we do? Why is the world experiencing so many crises today?
As the course progresses, you are led into a very personal journey of discovery as you examine your response to the writings of the greatest Kabbalists of our time.
10 weeks, every Monday
7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Lesson 1 – The Essence of the Wisdom of Kabbalah
- Lesson 2 – The Spiritual Perception Of Reality
- Lesson 3 – The Importance of Kabbalah Books with an Emphasis on the Reforming Light
- Lesson 4 – From the Love of Others to the Love of the Creator
- Lesson 5 – The Environment and Free Will
- Lesson 6 – Connecting the Points and the Kabbalistic Meal
- Lesson 7 – The Soul of Adam and the Shattering of the Soul
- Lesson 8 – There is None Else Besides Him
- Lesson 9 – Internality and Externality, The Story of the Bible
- Lesson 10 – Completing the Circle and a Spiritual Meal
Total tuition: $150
Includes a $40 textbook you will be using during class
Financial aid available for certain situations
“The Bnei Baruch Kabbalah course answered my deepest questions, revealed the laws of love and of nature to me, provided me with a wonderful tool to educate my children with, and significantly improved my relationships with my loved ones.”
– Rachel, Springfield, Illinois