- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Kabbalah
September 12, 2016 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Monday, repeating until November 28, 2016
The Fundamentals Semester course introduces students to the Fundamentals of Kabbalah using key Kabbalistic articles to lay the foundation of key concepts in Kabbalah. It describes the method to rise from our world to spirituality. Kabbalah is a very practical study – why do we act the way we do? Why is the world experiencing so many crises today? As the course progresses, you are led into a very personal journey of discovery as you examine your response to the writings of the greatest Kabbalists of our time.
Class Schedule: 10 weeks, once a week (no class 10/3 or 10/24). Each lesson is 2 hours long.
Tuition: $150 for 10 week course. Tuition Includes $40 Text Book!
- Lesson 1 – The Essence of the Wisdom of Kabbalah
- Lesson 2 – The Spiritual Perception of Reality
- Lesson 3 – The Importance of Kabbalah Books with an Emphasis on the Reforming Light
- Lesson 4 – From the Love of Others to the Love of the Creator
- Lesson 5 – The Environment and Free Will
- Lesson 6 – General Rehearsal and the Kabbalistic Meal
- Lesson 7 – The Soul of Adam and the Shattering of the Soul
- Lesson 8 – There is None else Besides Him
- Lesson 9 – The Role of Israel
- Lesson 10 – Summation and Spiritual Meal